Thanks for visiting Hill Aerospace Museum!
Hill Aerospace Museum is situated around the northwest corner of Hill Air Pressure Base, Utah, about five miles south of Ogden. The museum began in 1982 as part of the U . s . States Air Pressure Heritage Program and first opened up towards the public later. It gone to live in its current facility in 1991. We yearly welcome around 160Thousand site visitors, originating from every condition and from many foreign nations.
The Museum exhibits greater than 90 military aircraft, missiles, and aerospace automobiles for the reason and within the Major General Rex A. Hadley Gallery and also the Lindquist Stewart Fighter Gallery. Our collection includes a multitude of ordnance and munitions, a variety of aerospace ground equipment, military automobiles, uniforms, and 1000's of other historic items.
Mission and Goals
Like a area museum from the U . s . States Air Pressure Museum System, the mission of Hill Aerospace Museum would be to portray a brief history of Hill Air Pressure Base, its tenant organizations, and also the projects from the Ogden Air Logistics Center.
Our goals are:
- to satisfy the USAF Museum System needs as based on Air Pressure Instruction 84-103 Museum System
- to gather, preserve, and display in the past significant USAF items
to illustrate the functional role that Hill Air Pressure Base and also the Condition of Utah have experienced in USAF history
- to promote a neighborly relationship between Hill AFB and it is surrounding towns, therefore strengthening USAF pr
- to supply an academic setting where site visitors can find out more about a brief history, function, and mission from the U . s . States Air Pressure, its role within our nation's defense, and it is aircraft and just how they function
- to keep the greatest standards from the museum profession and also to function as a leader within the museum community, encouraging cooperation among museums and marketing continuous discussing of ideas and knowledge.
Hrs of Operation
The museum is open from 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday. The museum is closed Sunday and Monday. Admission is free of charge, but financial donations are gratefully recognized. We're CLOSED on New Year's Day, Thanksgiving Day, and xmas Day.
A gate pass onto Hill AFB isn't needed to go to the museum. Take Exit 338 off Interstate 15 in Roy, Utah, and go into the museum grounds with the gate.
The museum is handicapped-accessible and you will find public bathrooms available. You will find also tables and benches through the cause for your comfort, in addition to seating through the indoor exhibit areas. No food service facilities exist in the museum itself, but we're not far from several restaurants in the region. No food or drink is permitted inside the museum structures.
Hill Aerospace Museum Facebook page
To Make Contact With Us