Monday – Thursday
10 am – 6 pm
Friday and Saturday
10 am – 7 pm
Noon – 6 pm
General Admission: $9.50
Sunday Admission: $6
People &lifier Children under 2: FREE!
Senior (Age 65+): $7.00
Pre-registered Groups: $7.50
Pre-registered School Groups: $4
Discovery Gateway is Closed around the Following Days:
fourth of This summer
- Children under age 14 should be supported by a grownup, age 18 or older.
- Visitors 14 years or older (who aren't supported with a child) must leave photo ID.
- No food, gum or drinks are allowed within the Museum.
- Photo Policy: Simply by entering this public facility you're saying yes to allow Discovery Gateway and all sorts of press organizations make use of your photograph and/or likeness for just about any news or marketing purpose. No compensation will be presented for using the pictures taken at Discovery Gateway.
Discovery Gateway has “house rules” that visitors (children and grown ups) are requested to follow along with:
- Have some fun!
- Learn something totally new.
- Help others to understand something totally new enjoy yourself too!
- Respect others.
Directions to Discovery Gateway
Discovery Gateway is situated at 444 West 100 South within the Gateway in downtown Salt Lake City, just west from the intersection at 400 West and 100 South.
Probably the most direct and secure parking for Discovery Gateway is incorporated in the WINTER PARKING GARAGE–LEVEL 4– in the Gateway Mall. Park toward the south finish from the garage and go into the elevator lobby within the southwest corner. Press 2/P4 within the elevator to get at Discovery Gateway admissions. Parking validations might be bought at Admissions Desk or Information Desk for $1, plus they hide to three hrs. Please be aware: validations can no more be bought at Discovery-to-Go! Museum Toy Store.