- Large, fully equipped kitchen
- Gas barbecue on deck
- Living room/loft
- Satellite TV/DVR
- 63” Big screen HD television
- Telephone (need credit card for long distance)
- Sirius radio
- Wireless internet access
- Ipod HiFi (adapters for different iPods are available at the resort check in counter)
- Outdoor 6 person hot tub
- Central air conditioning
- Gas fireplace
- Large deck with patio furniture
- Full size washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- 2 kings, 1 double, and 2 sets of double/twin bunkbeds
- Downstairs master is completely wheelchair accessible
Cabin rental in Zion, The Sanctuary Cabin, is a must-see for vacationers. The breathtaking view of “our”
distant mountain ridge greets our guests as soon as they step through the front door of the Sanctuary. Known to move many to tears at first sight, the view changes throughout the day as the sunlight plays over the ridge. Snuggled next to Zion National Park, the Southwest-style Sanctuary sleeps 12; each with her/his own bed.
The vaulted ceiling living room, with its warm fireplace and comfy sofa and recliners, provides the perfect setting to relax with a good book or simply kick back and enjoy the view. When hunger strikes, the beautiful, fully equipped kitchen with its granite counter tops and conveniently located BBQ just outside on the large, wrap-around deck, inspire weekend, as well as experienced chefs.
At night, when a zillion stars are visible, you can pick out your favorite constellations from one of the decks at thiscabin rental in Zion, or while rejuvenating your body and soothing the mind in our hot tub. Later, you can watch a movie on the 63-inch HDTV, listen to your own music on the iPod hi-fi, or tune in to Sirius radio.