Beginning The month of january 1, 2016 campground costs increases to $30.00 for electric sites in loops A and B and $20.00 for tent sites in Loops C, D and F.
Watchman Campground is situated ¼ mile in the South Entrance. Tent and electric camping locations can be found year-round and group camping locations can be found by reservation from March through November. You will find 176 regular sites, 2 motorized wheel chair accessible sites and 6 group sites.
Watchman Campground is mainly occupied by bookings from March with the finish of October.
Beginning December 1, 2015, only B loop will open when needed throughout the wintertime season. There might be possible site closures when the park's maintenance or plant life deck hands have to do maintenance in a few sites.Bookings for camping locations, at Watchman Campground, for camping from March 2016
Bookings from Friday Feb 26th - November 28, 2016.
B-Loop: Bookings from Friday March fourth - November 28, 2016.
C-Loop: Bookings from Friday Feb 26 - November 28, 2016.
D-Loop: Bookings from Friday March fourth - November 28, 2016.
E-Loop:(Group Sites): Group sites is going to be available by reservation beginning May 2, 2016 and can close for that season on October 31, 2016.
F-Loop:(Tent Only, Walk-to Sites): Walk to sites is going to be readily available for bookings beginning on Sunday April 2, 2016 and shutting for that season on October 31, 2016.
You will find 6 group camping locations which are restricted to one site per affiliated group at any given time having a seven day per stay limit. The websites can hold from 9 to 40 campers. The audience camping locations are tent only. RVs, camping trailers, and pop-up campers aren't allowed. Cost $50.00 per evening for 7-12 people, $90.00 per evening for 16-25 people and $130.00 per evening for 26-40 people.
- Machines aren't allowed, but 95 camping locations have electrical hookups. Reserve an electrical campground if you want energy.
- You will find no full-hookup camping locations a dump station can be obtained for campers.
- Shaded/tree sites are only able to accommodate automobiles with maximum height of 13' (3.96m).
- You will find 69 camping locations which are for tents just with combined vehicle length under 19' (5.8 m).
- You will find 18 Tent Only, Walk-in camping locations. These websites really are a short very close to vehicle parking and are perfect for cyclists and hikers.
- Electric camping locations are $30.00 per evening.
- Tent Only camping locations are $20.00 per evening.